Day 14: May 23

Today was my last day of senior project so it involved a lot of wrapping things up and putting the finishing touches on my bats. The morning was full of putting on my last coat of paint, green and white. After that, I made a presentation for express fest about the work that I've been doing. I also got my last few signatures from Greg and others to ensure that I will graduate. I thoroughly enjoyed my time during the senior project and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am excited to graduate and thankful that I was given the opportunity to do something I love for the last two and a half weeks. Today I worked from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm, which will finish my time with 80 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection