Day 9: May 17

Today was Wednesday so I had less time to do the work that I had in mind. I started by talking to Greg about my plans for finishing my bats, hopefully by painting them half green and half white. The barrel would be green and the handle white, I am also hoping to burn the wood in a couple places with some personalization. I then started turning on the lathe, I got the diameters of two bats but messed up on one of them, so I will use that to show my process during the express fest at the end of the senior project. My bats are looking good so far and I am enjoying having a routine that is working for me, and that helps me get a lot done throughout the day. I think that the senior project has helped give me a good routine for my daily life that will help me for the summer when I am working most days. Today I worked from 9 am to 12 pm and then had my last baseball game of the season, this brings my total hours to 49 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection