Day 2: May 9

Day Two Bat Number Two

By: Cal Wilby


Today was my second day of senior project and today was another fun and wood bat filled day. I finished my first baseball bat today which was a huge milestone for me it took all in all about 6 hours. My first bat was ash and it has some issues but it taught me what I want to do differently for the next one I make. I’ve already started my next bat and I already know the changes I’ll make according to the issues that I ran into the first time. Today I worked a combined time of 6 hours. I worked from 8 am to 12 pm then took my lunch break after I worked from 1 pm to 3 pm. I have now worked for 11 hours out of my total 55 hours. I’m excited to keep working on bat number 2. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection