Day 10: May 18

Today I finished my sixth bat and I couldn't be happier with the progress I've been making. I believe that I now have the skill and the knowledge to make good bats that work and look good, it's just a matter of staying focused. I started my last bat of senior project today which is a big milestone given that there are five more days of senior project. The only bad part of today was I got a few little injuries, Greg and I have come to the conclusion that getting hurt on the lathe means whoever was working was being really stupid. Today I gave myself a blood blister by hitting my finger pretty hard on the spinning block of wood before it became round and more bat-like. Don't worry though, I am ok because Kelly drained the blister and now I'm all better. Tomorrow I am going to finish up my last bat and begin finishing my bats with paint and maybe a special twist, but I won't spoil the surprise yet. I worked from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm which makes my total hours 56 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection