Day 6: May 13

Today was a shorter day but yet still a productive day in the wood shop. I started by working on a brand new bat where I took the squared bay shape and turned it into a circular shape. After I made it circular I then got all of my diameters up and down the bat. When I finished that I then worked on my Adirondack chair for the rest of the morning, I have been putting finish on my chair. I put finish on the bottom half of my chair and then I left for my baseball game at Brewster. Today was Saturday so I had much less time to work on my bats. However we won our game today and I hit a home run so my day was still successful. Today I worked from 9 am to 12 pm which took my overall total to 31 hours and 50 minutes.

Comments

  1. Very glad you focused on your home run and not your other at bats. The fact that you can look at the bright side and have such an optimistic attitude is more evidence that this is a very good senior project for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection