Day 8: May 16

Today was a bit of a slower day for me, it was gloomy here in Andover and I felt it. I finished my fifth bat of senior project which was made out of maple, I am really happy with the progress I'm making, in terms of being efficient in bat making. The faster I finish the bats the more time I'll have at the end of senior project to take some artistic and creative liberties with my bats. I also finished my first coat of finish on my Adirondack chair, it is starting to get that nice golden brown wood color, it looks great so far. I will continue to put a finish on my chair so that I can bring it home in good shape and also so I can put it into the art show this weekend. I think that I will also put a bat or two into the art show as well so that people can see the work I've been putting in. Today I worked from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm, which makes my total 45 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection