Day 12: May 20

Today was Saturday so I only had a few hours to work today. I started by rubbing my bats with steel wool, which makes the wood smooth and can help remove imperfections. After I did that I moved on to painting the barrels green, I am making some green and white and two green barrels with wood-colored handles. The paint takes 2-4 hours to dry to the touch and 5-9 hours to use the bats. I didn't have a game or practice today so it was a weird feeling Saturday with nothing to do after classes end. I will continue to paint my bats as well as add finish to my chair while the paint is drying. I am very happy with how all the bats turned out, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Today I worked from 9 am to 12 am which makes my total 66 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection