Day 13: May 22

Today was a very simple day I just straight-up painted. This morning I went to breakfast and ate a bagel with my friend Eric and then I walked over to the woodshop and began painting my bats. I have already put on a layer of green on my barrels so I was doing my second coat this morning. I also decided to leave one bat completely wood colored and just put varnish on it rather than paint it. In conjunction with that, I am also leaving two bats halfway green and halfway wood color. In the afternoon I went over to English House to finish up my skis, that I was making with Josh Norris, they are now finished and look great. After I finished my skis I went back to the woodshop and put a couple more coats of paint on the bats and then left for the day. Today I worked from 8 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm, this brings my total to 73 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection