Day 5: May 12

 Today was another busy day full of working with wood and in addition to wood today I worked on a pair of skis. The first half of my day was spent working on my bats in which I finished two more bats, I am pleased with how the third bat turned out. I feel like I am really starting to get a hang of things on the lathe, I am certainly much more comfortable. After my lunch break, I moved to English House to work on my skis, which I have been building in Advanced Math Ski and Snowboard Design and Construction with Josh Norris. So my afternoon was filled with cutting fiberglass and then sanding down the sidewalls of my skis, one more sanding session and my skis will be done. Today I worked from 8 am to 12 pm in the wood shop and from 1 pm to 3 pm in English House. In total, I have worked 29 hours and 50 minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6: May 13

Day 4: May 11

Week Reflection